Sunday, 27 September 2015

Floral Elegance

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I wanted to share my latest project with you.

I used an image from Sweet Pea called Rosarna by Karen Middleton. I coloured this using Spectrum Noirs. I used a die cut using an X Cut oval scalloped die. I then added some holographic card and various gems from my craft stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.




Many thanks for stopping by to look at my latest creation. Have a lovely week x

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and a great use of shading on the hair! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hair colouring. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card. Your image is coloured wonderfully and the holographic card makes a great background for your image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! And I really like that digi. I just checked out Karen's digis on Sweet Pea and love them...I think I am hooked! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete