Sunday 27 September 2015

Floral Elegance

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I wanted to share my latest project with you.

I used an image from Sweet Pea called Rosarna by Karen Middleton. I coloured this using Spectrum Noirs. I used a die cut using an X Cut oval scalloped die. I then added some holographic card and various gems from my craft stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.




Many thanks for stopping by to look at my latest creation. Have a lovely week x

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and a great use of shading on the hair! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hair colouring. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card. Your image is coloured wonderfully and the holographic card makes a great background for your image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! And I really like that digi. I just checked out Karen's digis on Sweet Pea and love them...I think I am hooked! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete